Jan 18, 2008

FUNKinc Australia Day


We have returned for 2008 with a monster line up. Simon Caldwell & Frenzie are joining Mr Glass & Robin Knight for a night of Savage Soul, Deep Disco & Bent Boogie to help us celebrate the birth of this great nation.
I've dropped a nice little party starter for you to sample. The band needs no introduction as you should all know them and this is one of their bigger dance floor tracks. Click below and get into a a touch of Crown Heights Affair with Say a Little Prayer for two. Its got the lot! A classic driving disco funk number with all the ingredients for a jumping dance floor. I reckon I'll drop this and a bunch more similar sounds next weekend.
I'll be back later today to tell you of my 2 weeks adventure up and down the coast, I found a couple of gems I've been after for sometime and will share the experience with you.

Listen to: Crown Heights Affair-Say a little prayer for two

No comments: