Dec 17, 2007

When Will It End?

After another long tiring week, of both good and bad gigs, fun and boring Xmas parties, along with excessive amounts of festive top shelf liquor I've finally got enough time and focus to hit up the blog once more..
Most people who know me well know how much I really dislike this time of year. It's not that I just found out the truth about Santa it's more so the massive amount of muppets who come out and get embarrassingly drunk and hassle us djs to play the most horrible music which they've heard hundreds of times before. Obviously it is part of the job to deal with but I'm getting too old for this I tell ya!! Here's an aptly titled track called "When Will It End" from 3 soul sisters who go by the name of Honey Cone. Nice serving of space funk with a good helping of soul. Enjoy

No comments: