Dec 14, 2007

SoulShaker Summer Mix

After becoming a little bit of a Face Book convert over the past month or so I found this cracking group called "70's & 80's Soul, Funk, Disco, Rare Groove & Boogie - We Love it" it's a blinder, loads of cool stuff, photos, video's, tracks to download and mixes. Todays contribution is a mix I did for a post on the group it's a bit of stuff that already features here on the blog, I've put it all together into a mix.
Hope you feel the love....


Raw Soul Express - The Way We Live
Touch Of Class - I Love You Pretty Baby
Al Johnson - Second Wind
Keith Barrow - The Twinkle
Ronnie McNair - Saggitarian Affair
Leroy Hutson - The Ghetto
Jean Carne - Free Love
Caprice - 100 %
Sandra Feva - Just To Be Close
Sebastian Williams - Get Your Point Over
94 East Feat. Prince - If You See Me
Chapter 8 - How Can I Get Next To You
Patterson Twins - I Need Your Love
General Johnson - Don't Walk Away

No comments: