Jun 9, 2008

Remember me....?

Faaaark, almost forgot how to put a post up its been that long since my last. Many apologies for slackness, that four letter word called work has been interrupting the better parts of life. Shouldn't complain as it's mine & Robin's latest business venture and late night dj'n that takes up our time. Both of which are oh so dear to our hearts and way, way far too much of fun really, especially when you are playing a live PA set with Elisabeth Troy. Last night at the SHE party I had the immense pleasure of having the UK songstress (of soul/2 step/dnb/and most recently "house") sit in with me for a live mic set. She tore the roof of the Piano room! Does anyone have any pictures....
C'mon back real soon ya all, I'll have a couple of mixes up in the coming day or so.

Listen: Higher ground
Buy @ Juno
Buy @ Traxsource
Elisabeth Troy myspace

No comments: