Aug 5, 2010

a-pair-a-teeth
























Its been soo cold my teeth are chatty.... However you can find warm refuge. Ricky Albert & I are still pushing out a fine selection of soul tunes at the cosy Aperitif. Iv been away trippin about the country of late and you may have missed me. Pine no longer as I am back this Friday and I'd be pleased as punch if you could join me at a pair a teeth this Friday for a round of drinks. Here's a sample of the oh so good vibes I'll be playing. 11pm to 3am 7 Kellet st Kings X.



Track Listing
1. I Believe in Miracles - Mark Capanni
2. Soul Sister (4am says you lookin' good mix) - Allan Toussaint
3. Beautiful Day (Kenny Dope remix) - Brooklyn Soul Biscuts
4. Woman of the Ghetto (dj4am rework) - Marlena Shaw
5. Freshest Jam - Southside Break Crew
6. Part Five (closer) - 6th Borough Project
7. Hupendi Muziki Wangu - K.I.D
8. Positive Vibe (soul renegade orcavox mix) - Roy Ayers & Bah Samba
9. Just How Sweet is Your Love - Rhyze
10. That's The Way Love Is - Gloria Scott

1 comment:

blog said...

You'll be able Microsoft Office 2010 Key to primary Statement 2010 and beyond along with insert the image involving deal to tv screen, rapid and easily in your assist images. Phrase The new year can easily simplify your standby time with the capabilities of how. Stand out 2010 and beyond produce an thrilling completely new assessment instrument to Office 2010 search to enrich perform, are able to use inside pivot table. Surpass 2010 can't be geographical location and also the limits with the unit, to provide you Office 2010 Key outstanding spread sheet practical experience. Microsoft Office 2010